Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should go #1 overall?
This poll is closed.
Nolan Patrick 7 12.50%
Nico Hischier 8 14.29%
Someone Else 2 3.57%
Edmonton Oilers 39 69.64%
Total: 56 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
I want Boston to take Yamamoto or Suzuki so bad. Those guys are so slick and I'm​ hoping one is still on the board by then. They're projected to go right around then too so fingers crossed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
2012 had plenty of good players but no real top guys

still, almost everyone taken in the first round is a regular roster player, and bottom 6/third pairing/depth players on cheap contracts are valuable too

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Ok sure but you also once argued with me that Johnny Gaudreau's ceiling was "Tyler Ennis"

Goon opinions on players shouldn't be trusted in general, is my point.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Ya I was really mad when the Bruins took Pastrnak instead of Ho-Sang

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
I'm hoping Suzuki somehow falls to the Bruins but I doubt he will. I'd like Yamamoto, Foote, Liljegren, or Tolvanen, but I'm expecting the Bruins to take Hague because he's a left shot and He's Big. Of course, what's actually going to happen is Sweeney is going to take someone ranked 60th so I dunno why I even bothered to write this.

• Locked thread