Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Posted here first because I don't know if the intercept is legit or not, but they apparently have released some NSA documents that detail out GRU activity to penetrate voting systems and compromise emails of a number of candidates. Straight up state level attacks. It does not say how much of these attacks were successful.

https://theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/

Conspiracy time:

The DEEP STATE wants this info out. Winner is the fall-guy. She gets convicted (confirming the document's authenticity) sentenced to prison and conveniently dies in prison.

A week later, she's sitting on a beach in the Mediterranean with a new name, bank account full, sipping drinks with umbrellas.

:tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Mike-o posted:

I'm not hip with all the codewords and dog whistling of the kids these days, is DEEP STATE codeword for The Jews™?

the intelligence community

who is run by The Jews™ (obvs)

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

video type="youtube"]hR-NXv5Tma0[/video]

This is legit my favorite music video of all time.

• Locked thread