Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

This is a show I cannot multitask to.

For real, I am just doing some cleaning and can't it took all of episode 1 to dust some shelves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Escobarbarian posted:

305: was that an actual OITNB crossover?

I have this theory that there is a Netflixiverse. More evidence is that Kimmy's androgynous boss at the Christmas store in season 2 was also one of the zombie hand ninjas in season 2 of Daredevil. Also, that would mean UKS is in the Marvel Universe and in the last season we discover that she is literally, unbreakable like Luke Cage. I guess what I am hoping for is Kimmy to eventually lead the Avengers but cutting out mid-mission to bring Titus a new VHS head cleaner.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Cojawfee posted:

I think casting a native American actress and then turning her into a white person would be more offensive.

Yeah. Jacqueline's main story is that she rejected her heritage and did everything she could to physically transform herself to a white person. So, the end product of said character would either be casting a white woman, or casting a native american woman and doing tons of makeup to whitewash her. Native Americans and their culture was never the joke. The joke was always the rejection of that and the subsequent fallout.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Just call them Redskins, its perfectly fine according to the NFL.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

esperterra posted:

Yeah, eskimo has been considered offensive as long as I can remember, with Inuit being preferred for the Northern nations.

Something like 'eskimo kisses' is harmless, though. It's only really bad if you're using it to refer to people. That Edmonton team probably has had some controversy, but I don't pay attention to football unless the Grey Cup is on.

So is Eskimo Brother a no go then?

• Locked thread