Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Titus may be one of the best comedic characters of modern times. He mixes whimsy, pathos, humor, wit, caricature, and truth into a single relatable and cartoonesque person. He's no one anyone knows in real life, but probably reminds everyone of at least two or three people they know. This show is pretty good, but Tituss Burgess makes it exponentially better.

I am questioning my ability to even enjoy the new season because he is loving terrible at this point. And I'm only on episode 3. Ep2 with the dumb unfunny music videos almost made me just shut it off and not watch the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Axel Serenity posted:

Just finished 305 and Kimmy tackling the FBI agents and magically stealing their guns made me pause the show from laughing too much

Kimmy being stupid strong is the better recurring joke of the show

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Jim Gaffigan messes up Left and Right in E13 and it isn't part of a joke

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

From the trailer I had expected this season to focus way more on college. Like, Kimmy living there and being entirely about it. And a lot more Xan, who is the best character.

• Locked thread