Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

I'm only three episodes into this season but I'm starting to think that I only really liked the first season but the rest just isn't really for me. The amount of focus Titus gets feels like overkill, which is a shame because he's a great supporting character. In fact, I feel that way about the entire main cast other than Kimmy. They all feel like characters that should be kept to supporting roles, but instead they all get equal focus and their shtick feels very played out already, like they've already run of ways to surprise the audience with them.

Yeah, I felt the same way with regards to the Titus episodes. I recognize that he's a good supporting character, but I can't stand him, and whenever he's the protagonist I want him to fail because he's just so ridiculously self-centered and arrogant, but that's not really the tone of the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

RareAcumen posted:

Anyway, would've been nice if Mikey could've stayed around, I was really hoping that he'd turn out to be right about Jeff not hitting on him after all since that no two men/women can be friends thing is an awful trope/cliche.

From the first episode, I thought that plot thread was gonna be about Titus not knowing how to handle being with a regular guy like Mikey -- I figured someone like Mikey would have had plenty of guy friends from his job or neighborhood or whatever that DO come over to just hang out and watch baseball and stuff.

• Locked thread