Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metal Ray Sunshine
Jun 16, 2009

Muta's Mating Dance Rates a 5 on the Muta Scale
Like, a big problem story wise I've seen with it is that they keep trying to bring up weird romance things with Kimmy, only to just drop them without any reason. What about the guy from season 2 who had to get the greencard marriage? Where was Perry during that entire time when she was forced out of college? And on that same line, though it was different to see him be cool with her, Perry's character seemed inconsistent. Like the problems he had with her seemed to just drop the minute neither of them were on screen together.

I also found the whole Russ thing to be just bizarre. Like they build up this whole thing about taking down the Redskins, then every thread of their plot feels dropped off. The fact that he wasn't really involved in it at all, the whole trickster god thing being something that went nowhere, and the solution ending up coming from something at the very end felt like they had no long term plan for it, and just kinda winged it by episode.

The only other thing that bothers me sometimes is some of the joke structures get a bit tiresome if binge watched, though I blame that more on Netflix than anything. It's the same problem I had binging Archer. You get big blasts of character quirks condensed into a few hours, so they can sometimes become a bit tiring, especially if they are bigger personalities, like Titus or Lillian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread