Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i'm on episode 4 and god i didn't realize how much i missed titus' singing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

307 Is your overactive bladder acting like a gay black diva?

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

amy sedaris' character is only saved by being played by amy sedaris

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i think the actress who played pete's wife was the lady board member with the flag bra

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Calaveron posted:

Lemon party in 30 Rock and goatse in here. Tina Fey loves sneaking in this poo poo doesn't she

don't forget harriet tubgirl

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Escobarbarian posted:

This was still a funny season but maybe the worst yet? The arcs weren't very strong and a lot of stuff felt forgotten about. The whole Russ storyline was awful - is David Cross really that busy? And there were too many A-plots about weird stuff that really isn't that funny, like the whole bathroom key episode.

yeah it was just as funny as it's always been so i enjoyed it but the actual plots going on just felt kinda...there

even the semi-interesting long term ideas like titus finally getting some fame+money from a song he completely hates ends up feeling kind of underexplored

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

IRQ posted:

BEEP BOOP. We're in peak tviv when people are questioning why Kimmy was doing bad at Columbia and can't understand why her being Kimmy to a weird sperglord socially awkward nerd would endear her to him and a sitcom character would get a nice job dropped in their lap.

A wizard did it, does that help you?

actually i think people are more questioning why the season kept setting things up like kimmy going to college or perry only to forget about them once they stop being on-screen and go in completely different directions by the end

but you keep on doing your weird hostile affectation over tv show opinions if you want

• Locked thread