Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Oh poo poo I need to start a S2 rewatch!

Edit: Hahaha "Instagram canceled my account for a lack of interest" there are so many good lines I totally forgot about.

Popelmon fucked around with this message at 17:29 on May 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

SEX BURRITO posted:

drat they pack the jokes in tightly in this show. It's hard to keep up and I love it.

I think they were right on TV Avalanche when they said that Kimmy Schmidt suffers a little from joke overload, especially with all episodes coming out at once. It's hard to remember specific jokes when you get absolutely bombarded by them.

Also: "Vorhees a jolly good pillow, Vorhees a jolly good pillow"

Edit: "The CIA invented AIDS to sell quilts" Episode 4 owns.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
305: Females are strong as hell.

This show is so loving good.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
"As our wise president one said: Come on black people, what do you have to lose?"

Great season. I think it could have been a little bit better if the episodes were a bit shorter but overall it was a great season of a great show.

• Locked thread