Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

It always bums me out when shows get you invested with plotlines and cliffhangers that you expect to go somewhere, and then they just pinch them off in a new season because they can't keep the actors around, or can't make them work into new plotlines. Still, as for raw comedy and great characters this season is as good or better than the others.

With Xanthippe's roommates they fit roughly the same physical types as Kimmy's bunker mates. I was really expecting something there.

I don't think this is a spoiler just thinking out loud about it, but one thing I was actually wondering is if they were going to do the stages of grief one season after another, just based on the first two.. First season: Denial - Kimmy refuses to confront her past until the very end, and she tries to take on the word through optimism and perseverance. Second: Anger - Pent up anger manifesting itself in a fugue state and psychosomatic belching, ultimately blows up in the deli, and destroys her safe-place retreat. This season would've been Depression? But I guess it didn't really follow.

EDIT: Er bargaining I mean

Captain Lavender fucked around with this message at 17:57 on May 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

twistedmentat posted:

Drunk as poo poo Xan was adorable.

Alcohol's good; I like it

Captain Lavender fucked around with this message at 17:48 on May 24, 2017

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

DivisionPost posted:

You know, I know the masterpiece that came after it kind of made it seem insignificant in comparison, but did anyone else die laughing at "Every Jew got an e-mail that morninnng~"?

I sure did.

Another Titus line I didn't catch until a 2nd watch: "It was like Simone Biles trying to ride the roller coaster after the amusement park closed - too little, too late"

• Locked thread