Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I had to turn on the closed captioning to understand Lillian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Amy Sedaris' character is hilarious, and all her lines are amazing.

But is she only in the first episode? I'm through 8 and she hasn't shown up again :(

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

McPhearson posted:

Every brand they had a bag for was one of the knock offs from 30 Rock's off-brandheelz.com and also Vittane, an exclusive men's brand in 30 Rock. Titus also talks about someone named D'fwan which was his character on 30 Rock. A lot of 30 Rock actors and jokes this season.

Yeah Lutz shows up with a mustache as someone who works on the cruise ship with Dionne Warwick, and Frank with a beard and no hat is the dude Titus does the album for. I didn't recognize either at first glance.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

PT6A posted:

313: "Cooking sherry? YOU DON'T TELL ME HOW TO USE YOU!" And then again with the rubbing alcohol.

There's a visual follow-up later. When Kimmy is getting loaded on the stoop, she's got a bottle of "drinking alcohol"

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I loved the ending of the religion episode. It seemed like they were setting up Kimmy for a very awkward, cringe-humor situation, and then zagged right away from that in a great way.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

clown shoes posted:

Are those Jacqueline's birth parents? I thought she was adopted but it's been a while since I watched the first season.

She had some cosmetic procedures or something. It's been a pretty cringe-y plot from the beginning.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

What the gently caress kind of unfunny monster thinks Jenna was a weak link on 30 Rock!? :psyduck:

Seriously. Kenneth was the weak link on 30 Rock, everyone knows that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Not in a universe where Tracey Morgan exists.

:eyepop:

It's hard to be this wrong, but here we are

• Locked thread