Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

I can't wait!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

I've watched up to 308 so far, I thought the first few episodes were a little bit slow and a lot of the jokes fell flat (aside from 302 Titus Lemonading), but it really clicked with me shortly afterwards. I felt like there was a run of really great episodes. I loved the Gretchen one, and 308 Maya Rudolph as Dionne Warwick was just amazing, holy poo poo. The 30 Rock cameos are great, I completely didn't recognise Judah Friedlander apart from his voice.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

I thought the first couple weren't great but by episode 5 it was very funny again.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

I don't think either 30 Rock or Kimmy have weak links as such, all the characters have great comedic moments at times imo.

I think we can all agree, though, that 30 Rock definitely needed more Devon Banks.

• Locked thread