Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

MiddleOne posted:

I can't even remember what the second season was about.

Titus taught a small town family about tolerance and Kimmy had bondage sex in the back of a cop car. Also, we met Kimmy's mom and Kimmy's mom was Phoebe from friends and was awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Titus may be one of the best comedic characters of modern times. He mixes whimsy, pathos, humor, wit, caricature, and truth into a single relatable and cartoonesque person. He's no one anyone knows in real life, but probably reminds everyone of at least two or three people they know. This show is pretty good, but Tituss Burgess makes it exponentially better.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Number Ten Cocks posted:

Maybe you have a hearing impediment.

Nah, Carol Kane has always talked weird. It's been her schtick since the 80's. I understand her just fine though, but saying it's her "character" isn't necessarily true. Go watch any movie or interview with her, she has a weird slur to everything she says.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

With the exception of Titus being a massive hilarious rear end in a top hat I'd say the season was pretty crummy. He carried everything as far as I'm concerned.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I don't think her mush-mouthed speech is because she's from New York. None of my friends from NY plop words from their mouths like that. She's always had that weird slur to her voice and I think it works pretty well for certain characters she plays, but saying "she's from NY" doesn't automatically make her easier to listen to if you don't like slurred speech.

• Locked thread