Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
I love the new season but season 2 is still the best for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Bust Rodd posted:

This might be crazy, but Liz is the shittiest character in 30 Rock with the least jokes and the worst plots.

Every character in the show is funnier because she is so middle of the road and a loser, and after 7 loving years of constant "Liz is so fat and disgusting *beautiful brunette covered in perfect Hollywood make-up tries to pretend to look fat eating doughnuts* it's clear as day to me that Liz only exists as a window through which we can enjoy Jenna, Jack, Tracey, Kenneth, Pete & the Pranksmen.

I loved 30 Rock, watched it start to finish 4-5 times it really Tina Fey is a an excellent writer and a really weirdly conservative, sexist and boring comedienne.

I was about to start S3 but realized I don't remember season 2 at all so I think I might just rewatch the series, but did anything important happen in S1 or can I just jump back to S 2 without missing anything.

No one said she was fat just that she had terrible taste in clothing and was a junk food addict. People said she was pretty as a model in Cleveland.

• Locked thread