Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I loved this season. I wasn't super invested int he arcs, I just love the nonstop jokes they do. Whichever one had the big storm: WELL I ALWAYS GET IT WRONG THE OTHER WAY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Pellisworth posted:

I love most aspects of this show, but the heavily stereotyped and clumsily referenced Native American bits are awful. loving... don't.

I have to skip those scenes they're revolting.

Which ones? The ones where Jacqueline totally misunderstands Native American culture? Or where her parents are normal people who happen to be Native American? Her not understand anything about Native American culture or history is the point.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think casting a native American actress and then turning her into a white person would be more offensive.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
It's too hard for me to find the line between Tracy Morgan the person and the characters he plays. Seeing him in interviews makes it seem like Tracy Jordan wasn't a character and they just let him exist on the show.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

The Nastier Nate posted:

The only difference between Tracy Morgan and Tracy Jordan was the amount of cursing.

I read an anecdote somewhere that one of the writers would follow Tracy Morgan around and just write down crazy poo poo he said for scripts.

If he really is that crazy, that's kind of sad.

• Locked thread