Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
I stopped paying Magic in -98 or so and I have no loving idea what it's about now. You play with caster cards and travel around or what the hell?

"Phenomenon is a card type used for Planar Magic. It is on oversized cards in the Planar deck and represent one-time effects players may encounter during planeswalking. Phenomena first appeared in Planechase 2012.[1] "

Kids these age, too good for proper lightning bolts and counterspells.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Leperflesh posted:

Same, basically. But if you still have your old cards, by all means sift through and find any dual lands you might have, because they're worth hundreds of dollars. Couple years ago my friend gave me his magic cards - like four or five packs of Revised - and I sold off the dual lands and gave him an envelope with four hundred bucks in it. He was completely flabbergasted.

Nah, I mostly played between Ice Age and Tempest, when the really expensive stuff were already out of rotation. I had a few dual lands, but all my stuff were either sold off or given away like a decade ago.

lol, I also saw someone mentioning Force of Will being removed for being too powerful. Gimped af.

• Locked thread