Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I have fond memories of collecting Tau models when I was a kid, but nowadays I look over at the 40k games at games club and see all the models rammed together on such a small space, and I wonder what's going on.

The new edition changes look okay, and some of the noises GW are making are encouraging, but they don't seem to be addressing some of the problems I have with the game. I hope that at least they're a good foundation to build from, at least. My ideal game would be something where you'd pick up a Start Collecting bundle from the shelves and that'd be your army, Warmahordes style, but I don't think GW's business model wants that.

I've not seen anyone at games club play WarmaHordes for ages now, they've all moved to stuff like Test of Honor or Bushido. They're pretty... trendy, I guess? They sure like buying poo poo!

The Deleter fucked around with this message at 12:54 on May 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread