Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

tallkidwithglasses posted:

In present day NBA news, Milwaukee picking up Jimmy Butler is really exciting- they have a chance to be a real contender this year now. It's fun when small town teams get scary.

I don't really know all that much about the NBA, as I stopped following when the Supersonics died, and hadn't followed it seriously for long before that, but I too thought this would be the case as he'd make a formidable partnership with Thon Maker and the Greek Freak.

Then I realised Butler had been traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves, not the Bucks, and I don't see how Butler is going to make a worthwhile dent in their 31-51 record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

evilmiera posted:

You know that does make me wonder, what are some good budget alternatives (if you aren't collecting the armies Mantic has on offer) for 40K models? Good as in "probably won't get you thrown out of a store"

Even walking into a store with the Orkiest home made Looted tanks of plasticard and GW bitz is likely to earn you a sideways stare, and people will still want to weigh your stuff if they think it might be Chinese.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Leperflesh posted:

here is a very cool video about a game in which both teams decided to try and set a record by not worrying about defense (besides steals) and just playing offense as fast as possible:

So just like the annual All Star game? :v:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

All of Spartan Games stuff ecept Halo was bought by Wayland Games, so Dystopian Wars-Legions/Firestorm Armada-Planetfall/Uncharted Seas lives again

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

What does that say about the vast player pool of Warmachine?

• Locked thread