Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Death threads are for GW. They just are. This is an abomination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
So this is the Game Industry Cuck Thread eh? Nice place you got here.

It would be a shame if someone were to... reopen the old thread.

TKIY fucked around with this message at 13:34 on May 12, 2017

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

ijyt posted:

Three active death threads :shittypop:

For five buxx I'll make it four.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
I'm anxiously awaiting the .200 winning percentage the Raptors will have next year without Lowry.

TKIY fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Jun 22, 2017

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Fsmhunk posted:

Did GW go out of buisness yet?

They went out of bad business and into cool and good business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Ashcans posted:

Taking the death thread pretty literally there. :smith:

I did a sort and sell for the parents of a friend that passed away, and he had *rooms* of models collected over twenty years or so. I spent months on that, and raised about $4k for the family from the proceeds, but the family really appreciated it the work more than the money as it was one more thing they didn't need around to remind them of him after he died.

Good for you Atlas Hugged.

• Locked thread