Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

WotC also just announced that CGL will be creating and releasing some new card game or something based on the Dungeons & Dragons license, so that might give them a bit more cash to shore up Battletech (one could hope). They really do need to go deeper into marketing Alpha Strike and get a new Intro Box Set out there that contains the starter rules for both TW and Alpha Strike... though I think they announced a new Intro Box was coming at some point in the near future anyway.

You could probably also mention that the CGL dude is also sorta infamous for embezzling company money to build extensions onto his house, though he's apparently "reformed" now :rolleyes:

Safety Factor posted:

Your dedication to this sad gimmick of a thread is astounding.

it's me i'm the person who is angry about threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Just rename the thread to Games Industry Critique or something and let this dumb argument die.

Someone post stuff about Corvus Belli or Hawk or Perry.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Hamshot posted:

My opinion was that it would be impossible to have a dissenting opinion in this thread.

You've been stating your opinion and being engaged in a constructive manner about it -- I fail to see how this indicates that "dissenting opinions" are impossible?

The shitposting, dear Brutus, is not in our stars but in ourselves.

• Locked thread