Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

This is a pathetic response, and it proves his point entirely. The 'Death Thread' is a cliquey shelter for insular circle jerking, and sneering at the kids who like what you don't like. It has been for a long time. indeed, that is the original and still central purpose of it. That is why its regulars are so virulently hostile to outside opinions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I'm sorry that your safe space is threatened.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Remember when it was ok that Inferno had stupid editing errors because they're a tiny subsidiary studio?

Warhammer 40,000 8th edition.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
GW is insanely good.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

evilmiera posted:

GW is good, FW is evil. The world has turned on its head.

When was FW declared evil? I am not up to date friend.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
This is the FW gospel as it has always been known. The rules not working are part of the experience. You are now forced to sweeping advance.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Unsupported by this battletome.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

NTRabbit posted:

Even walking into a store with the Orkiest home made Looted tanks of plasticard and GW bitz is likely to earn you a sideways stare, and people will still want to weigh your stuff if they think it might be Chinese.

Who does this. Who has a list of weights for GW kits.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Wrong.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Check the fax, grandad.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Jeb Bush 2012 posted:

please don't troll

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

NTRabbit posted:

All of Spartan Games stuff ecept Halo was bought by Wayland Games, so Dystopian Wars-Legions/Firestorm Armada-Planetfall/Uncharted Seas lives again

I see you are unfamiliar with Wayland Games.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Jeb Bush 2012 posted:

please don't troll

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Atlas Hugged posted:

I also played Dropfleet and then another guy liked it and we both bought fleets but he decided to cancel his order and now I have a small fleet and no one else does and I'm sad.

Same, except an Admiral pledge worth.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Atlas Hugged posted:

Deep down I wish I had a complete 2e 40k starter set.

I've got one, just missing the two marine squads. All orks, terrain and cardboard dread present.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Atlas Hugged posted:

Do I even want to know what shipping to SEA would be?

I didn't say it was for sale :smuggo:

If you ever find yourself in London, UK you can play Orks :unsmith:

• Locked thread