Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Taking the death thread pretty literally there. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

I had no idea there was actually any story or setting for magic at all before this past page. I just assumed that they had totally random bits of stuff put on the cards based on whatever art they were using/sounded neat/etc. at the time. Kind of like how GW used to have spatter books with more or less random quotes and snips and only later came back to cobble those things together into more of the story.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Bistromatic posted:

Y'all!

New GW might actually be honestly good. I wans't prepared for this.

I have been trash-talking GW for ages for being poo poo, but this is legitimately good and I looked up the referenced miniatures and they're pretty solid. Brightshield is fully armored without boobcups, has a helmet option, and is posed like she's heading to fight. I mean I could pick at specific proportions but they're basically all the same issues with other figures and mostly about GW's style rather than failings of a female miniature. So, good job GW, you did it.

I can only guess that this is a side effect of when we jumped the tracks into the darkest reality last year.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Three years might seem long, but the Adeptus Mechanicus approval process is a bureaucratic nightmare.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

You thought that you could escape, but they'll get you wherever you go.

• Locked thread