Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
I'm like six eps or so behind, but this series is pretty good. I'm most worried about what they're going to do with Lillie though. She seems pretty different from her game counterpart, who ended up having a really nice arc, so I hope they don't mess it up.

Other than that, it's kind of sad that every other character is infinitely more enjoyable than Ash. Like, it was clearly a priority to make the characters in SunMoon more memorable than XY, so Ash ends up sticking out like a sore thumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread