Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Is the dub finally starting to air? Last I checked (which admittedly was a quite a while ago) there was only 3 or 4 episodes dubbed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Watched a couple more episodes of the dub and team rocket is the best they've ever been

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

ConanThe3rd posted:

Even if it's another three years of flopping around and achieving ultimately nothing story wise (Which given the games actually tried to some degree would be something of a shame), this will prove to be the starting ground of some AMAZING animator careers.

I've only dipped into the dub because, honestly, DuArts just stopped caring after a point and losing the Inazuma Eleven text is a massive bummer but they did get in the one joke I hoped they'd play in Mimiku's introduction episode where Meowth refuses to translate what Mimiku's saying as Pokemon's a family show.

Also, calling it right now That Bewear is lusamine's and she's savy to how Team Rocket just end up ending any local gang's ambitions.

I think bewear just wants some friends

• Locked thread