Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
chelsea winning is dumb af and this season sucks compared to last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

vyelkin posted:

TRP isn't dead we just all hate the Chels

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

lol no one gives a poo poo how a tiny club like arsenal finish the season

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

rip hull you died as you lived...losing

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

lol at no offside call for that

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

EvilHawk posted:

What are you talking about

he was at least a step ahead of the last defender when the ball was released

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Paddyb posted:

Fonte played him on ftw

EvilHawk posted:

You're so incredibly wrong

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Nah that was well timed

nah

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

EvilHawk posted:

"At least a step ahead"

*clearly two yards onside*

watch for the frame the ball is actually released

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

liverpool gets a generous call and all the 'pool supporters treat it like it's not a gift smdh

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

ayew is poo poo

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

pool posters real sensitive lol

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

EvilHawk posted:

Hahahahaha

(that might have been a penalty, the ref should have stopped the game)

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

'pool getting a lot of generous calls lol

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Hoops posted:

Let's go hot Spurs let's go

I don't really know how Spurs feel about Liverpool but I bet they dislike Manchester United more

yessir

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

kane loving owns

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

Harry Kane: he good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

qsvui posted:

But Lloris: he bad

he had the second most clean sheets only missing by 1 and spurs allowed the fewest goals scored this season

• Locked thread