Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

horse cock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

lol

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Mike Pence hosed a horse. Here's why.
by Ezra Klein

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Horsefuckers, LLP

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
horse holster

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
neigh

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i always knew there was somethign off about that mike pence guy

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Beautiful Clydesdale submarine

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

this thread's title reminded me that vice president mike pence hosed a horse

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
There is nothing wrong with the romantic love between a man and his horse, such as the one expressed in earnest by United States Vice President Mike Pence.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

please also bump this thread every time mike pence fucks a horse

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Agnosticnixie posted:

There is nothing wrong with the romantic love between a man and his horse, such as the one expressed in earnest by United States Vice President Mike Pence.

does pence even have a significant horse other? i think he's just horsing around and having a good time

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Agnosticnixie posted:

It wasn't his horse.

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

mike pencehopper

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

in retrospect it all makes sense. governor of indiana, full backstage access at all those 4-H fairs. hes the trump of horse fuckers I wonder if the two bonded over that.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

dumb bastards let a horse fucker guard the horse house

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
nice

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Teddy Roosevelt riding a horse was cool.
Mike Pence having a horse ride HIM was cool.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

sometimes i read this thread title and my :spergin: acts up and goes "he got hosed BY a horse"

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

he hosed a horse into himself.

Ali Alkali
Apr 23, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

It wasn't his horse.

if they are in a loving relationship i am pretty sure you can say the horse belongs to mike pence and mike pence belongs to the horse

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

equine consort to the vice president

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

TWIST FIST posted:

please also bump this thread every time mike pence fucks a horse

Whelp

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i wonder how this will affect his gallop approval rating

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Ali Alkali posted:

if they are in a loving relationship i am pretty sure you can say the horse belongs to mike pence and mike pence belongs to the horse

Well sure, but legally speaking he still didn't own the horse.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Bumping this thread like the horse bumped Mike Pence while he thought about Reagan..

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
more like rupture

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

sometimes i read this thread title and my :spergin: acts up and goes "he got hosed BY a horse"

he probably did gently caress a horse though

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

he hosed a horse into himself.

no one's denying that pence is a power bottom

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
just thought about the vice president, mike pence's love of the feeling of horse cum shooting into his puckered rear end in a top hat

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

posters ITT seem to think 'gently caress' is a synonym of "thrust your penis into something" when it is actually like an old farming term about germinating plants or some poo poo and can apply either to either participant during sex. Like, if a woman walked up to you at a party and whispered in your ear "I want to gently caress you", would you assume and act on that information as if you were in for a pegging?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
do i honestly think mike pence has had a horse in his rear end? no. I don't actually honestly think that.

But I think he has thought about it.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

bumping because i ignored the neigh sayers and posted in D&D and missed this thread

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Baloogan posted:

do i honestly think mike pence has had a horse in his rear end? no. I don't actually honestly think that.

But I think he has thought about it.

i 100% believe mike pence's hand mouth or rectum has been full of horse semen

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

ok this is getting ridiculous, vice president mike pence hosed and sucked his way through four horses gauntlet style today. I think they're just doing it to distract us from other stuff at this point. they're killing all the horses every time and its starting to seem like that's part of pence's twisted obsession that the horses all die afterward, so I don't even think he even loves the horses anymore.

I was reading a wapo article about it and apparently it was an open secret in indiana that pence was a horse fucker, but everyone took it to mean that he was putting his penis in the horses, which in indiana can be overlooked, hell, its kind of haughty taughty to only gently caress the most majestic of barn yard holes. Anyway, lot of people feeling burnt and distrusting now that they know he's the mr hands kind of horse fucker, so we haven't been the first to get derailed by the distinction.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Jeb! Repetition posted:

All he did was suck it off. Is that really loving?

Yes unless his wife was present so that it wasn't only Mike and the horse at dinner

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

ok this is getting ridiculous, vice president mike pence hosed and sucked his way through four horses gauntlet style today. I think they're just doing it to distract us from other stuff at this point. they're killing all the horses every time and its starting to seem like that's part of pence's twisted obsession that the horses all die afterward, so I don't even think he even loves the horses anymore.

I was reading a wapo article about it and apparently it was an open secret in indiana that pence was a horse fucker, but everyone took it to mean that he was putting his penis in the horses, which in indiana can be overlooked, hell, its kind of haughty taughty to only gently caress the most majestic of barn yard holes. Anyway, lot of people feeling burnt and distrusting now that they know he's the mr hands kind of horse fucker, so we haven't been the first to get derailed by the distinction.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
and mike pence reminds us, that there is never a dull day, or individual, in trump's america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

posters ITT seem to think 'gently caress' is a synonym of "thrust your penis into something" when it is actually like an old farming term about germinating plants or some poo poo and can apply either to either participant during sex. Like, if a woman walked up to you at a party and whispered in your ear "I want to gently caress you", would you assume and act on that information as if you were in for a pegging?

wait it's not? gently caress