Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Lib and let die posted:

Did pence gently caress the horse or did the horse gently caress pence

OUTSIDE of horse, INSIDE of man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

the man? former vice president michael pence

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lib and let die posted:

Did pence gently caress the horse or did the horse gently caress pence

Outside of horse
Inside of man

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

fabergay egg posted:

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Duscat posted:

the quote is "there is nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse"

it simply dictates that of the infinite multitude of things that can be applied to the inside of a man, the very best of all is the outside of a horse

however, it does NOT imply that applying, for example, the outside of a man to the inside of a horse would not be good; in fact it does not even rank the two options in order

whether or not mike pence fucks horses as well as being hosed by them is not possible to answer based on known scripture alone and should therefore be left a matter of private faith and conscience

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Mike Pence was hosed by a horse while loving a different horse.

🐎

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

mike pence is a cryptocurrency ceo now https://twitter.com/DjangoWexler/status/1579932007748239360

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Saw this thread cleaning up my bookmarks and remembered: Mike Pence hosed a horse lmao

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lib and let die posted:

Saw this thread cleaning up my bookmarks and remembered: Mike Pence hosed a horse lmao

and then bragged about it on twitter lmao

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Outside of horse
Inside of man

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

"I refuse to speak before the January 6 committee. They don't have a right to my testimony."

"No, they just want to know if you hosed a horse."

"Oh! Yes, and I'll say that under oath."

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Mike Pence presided over the wrong senate.

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7108874125317246251

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I had forgotten until someone reminded me. The cursed knowledge had slipped from my mind like a horse's cock slipping out of Mike Pence's gaping anus.

Relevant Tangent has issued a correction as of 03:19 on Dec 15, 2022

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Relevant Tangent posted:

I had forgotten until someone reminded me. The cursed knowledge had slipped from my mind like a horse's cock slipping out of Mike Pence's gaping anus.

Devoured

Mikes insatiable anus

Hungers

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
I was happy having momentarily forgotten that Mike Pence gets his butthole pulverized by stallions on the reg.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Suspicious posted:

I was happy having momentarily forgotten that Mike Pence gets his butthole pulverized by stallions on the reg.

Because you got to remember it again?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Mike pence exercises his anus constantly to prevent prolapses from getting reamed by stallions daily

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

Top City Homo posted:

Devoured

Mikes insatiable anus

Hungers

that's a terrible haiku

and a worse limerick

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

An awful haiku
Ruined by Michael Pence's butthole
and a horse's member

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

fabergay egg posted:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
happy new year

and mike pence still fucks horses into 2023

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

hosed by horses

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

Relevant Tangent posted:

hosed by horses

A horse exists. Mike Pence exists. The act of copulation exists.

Agency is an illusion. The universe has no preferred frame of reference. Whether the horsecock violated Mike Pence's anus, or whether Mike Pence's anus violated the horsecock, is arbitrary.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Pence-Clydesdale Manifold

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Parahexavoctal posted:

A horse exists. Mike Pence exists. The act of copulation exists.

Agency is an illusion. The universe has no preferred frame of reference. Whether the horsecock violated Mike Pence's anus, or whether Mike Pence's anus violated the horsecock, is arbitrary.

only one thing can be known for certain, past all doubt, an eternal Truth upon which we can build our understanding of the world:

outside of horse, inside of man

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
just saw this thread and remembered Mike Pence hosed a horse.

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
He who supports the forces
craves being hosed by horses

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Someone posted about some British politician loving a pig which reminded me

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Lib and let die posted:

Someone posted about some British politician loving a pig which reminded me

This is not the pig loving thread

Do not bring up such filth here

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Bump

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

was decluttering my bookmarks and this thread crept into the bottom of page 1 when i unbookmarked another thread, which reminded me that mike pence hosed a horse, so,

BUMP

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

He got hosed by so many stallions.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

VectorSigma posted:

why the long face?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Mr. Pence had always been fascinated by the world of horse-human hybrids. Growing up, he had heard countless stories of their beauty, grace, and strength, and he longed to see one for himself.

One day, while visiting the local horse fair, Mr. Pence saw a creature that took his breath away. He was a stunning horse-human hybrid, with a shimmering coat of chestnut and hair that flowed like a river down his back. His eyes were bright and full of life, and Mr. Pence felt drawn to him in a way he couldn't explain.

As he approached him, the horse-human hybrid turned and looked at him with a curious expression. Mr. Pence felt his heart skip a beat as he introduced himself and asked if he could spend some time with him.

To his surprise, the horse-human hybrid nodded his head and gestured for him to follow him. He led him to a nearby meadow, where he showed him his favorite spots to graze and rest.

As they walked, Mr. Pence couldn't help but feel a sense of wonder and awe. He had never seen anything like him before, and he found himself falling deeper and deeper in love with him.

Over the next few weeks, Mr. Pence visited the horse-human hybrid every chance he got. They spent their days exploring the meadow, playing games, and talking about their shared love of horses.

As time passed, Mr. Pence realized that he had fallen deeply in love with him. He knew that their relationship was unconventional, but he didn't care. All he knew was that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with him, by his side.

One day, as they sat together under a tree, Mr. Pence took a deep breath and spoke from his heart. "I know that this might sound crazy, but I'm in love with you," he said. "I want to be with you forever, if you'll have me."

To his surprise, the horse-human hybrid turned to him and smiled. "I've known for a long time that you were different," he said. "I love you too, Mr. Pence. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you, as your partner."

With those words, Mr. Pence felt a sense of peace and happiness wash over him. He knew that they had a long journey ahead of them, but he also knew that they would face it together, with their love of horses and each other as their foundation.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

look what you made that poor ai do
it's like making mr ed talk, long a fascination of pence's

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

saw today's wordle and I remembered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU