Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Who among us has not at least fantasized about doing the deepness with a super hung stallion

Kudos to Mike pence for following through on his dream of having a horse prolapse his rectum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

The finest surgeons in the world are flown into Indiana every month in order to piece together Vice President Michael Pence's perforated colon

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Do the horses that gently caress our vice president have to register as lobbyists?

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

bump

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Do the horses that gently caress our vice president have to register as lobbyists?

as "neigh-bors"

:q:

"I am going out to visit the neighbors ;)"

---Vice President of the United States of America Michael Pence telling his security detail that he is on his way to get hosed by another man's horse

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

he did WHAT??

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

no loving way. vice president mike pence?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Roosevelt posted:

no loving way. vice president mike pence?

the very same vice president mike pence, has sex with a horse daily

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

hay this isn't a very nice thread. it behooves me to step in and mention that vice president mike pence would say "neigh" were he to be approached by a sexually mature stallion, albeit a good-looking one. that type of behavior would surely cock-up his hole political career

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Roosevelt posted:

hay this isn't a very nice thread. it behooves me to step in and mention that vice president mike pence would say "neigh" were he to be approached by a sexually mature stallion, albeit a good-looking one. that type of behavior would surely cock-up his whole political career

actually he'd say "giddy up"

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

holy smokes i just remembered

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Roosevelt posted:

hay this isn't a very nice thread. it behooves me to step in and mention that vice president mike pence would say "neigh" were he to be approached by a sexually mature stallion, albeit a good-looking one. that type of behavior would surely cock-up his hole political career

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Kind of hard to bump when you never forget. :911:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
i was watching longmire on netflix and the main character said the mike pence quote and i was reminded that mike pence got his fart box pounded by a stallion

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
I forgot for a few minutes and then saw this thread

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
This thread is in my bookmarks so now I get reminded of vice president Mike Pence pony predilection often, probably too often

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
aghhh he hosed a horse ahhhhhh

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
If Mike Pence was black, he would've been sent to jail for loving a horse

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

It had slipped my mind that Vice President of the United States of America Mike Pence hosed a horse, but then I suddenly remembered and needed to come update everyone.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

mike pence drained the horse juice from a horse and now carries a small foal in his vice presidential womb

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

mike pence drained the horse juice from a horse and now carries a small foal in his vice presidential womb

i hear you only have to be a VP for 5 years and you get a womb for life, on the tax payer dime. hosed up, like the many times mike pence has hosed a horse

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

super sweet best pal posted:

Kind of hard to bump when you never forget. :911:

I wear a baseball cap with a sticky note on the brim bent down into my field of vision that reads, quote, "Mike Pence hosed a horse" to ensure that at all times I am at least subliminally aware of the certain fact that Mike Pence hosed a horse.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

I wear a baseball cap with a sticky note on the brim bent down into my field of vision that reads, quote, "Mike Pence hosed a horse" to ensure that at all times I am at least subliminally aware of the certain fact that Mike Pence hosed a horse.

is it correct to add that this note refers to known horsefucker and Vice President of the United States, Michael Pence?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Nonsense posted:

Vice President Mike Pence hosed a horse

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
confirmed

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Stinky Wizzleteats has issued a correction as of 00:22 on Jun 16, 2017

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I didn't know but now I do. Just goes to show you can be into beastiality and still make something of yourself.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Vice President horse mommy

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
why would the vice president gently caress a horse, he could call on any number of russian hookers, hell, they probably stock like a dozen the white house in secret rooms guarded by the capitol police much like the republican health care bill

pence so dumb

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
the vice president had rough anal sex with former twitter superstar @horse_ebooks

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The surprise isn't that Vice President Mike Pence hosed a horse, nor that Vice President Mike Pence was hosed by a horse, but that Vice President Mike Pence was so proud of loving and being hosed by a horse that Vice President Mike Pence bragged about loving and being hosed by a horse on twitter.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Robert Mueller will over the course of his investigation reveal that Vice President Michael Richard Pence made sweet love to horse.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Michael Pence is not a stud, but a stallion that fucks him regularly sure is.

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

Saw thread title, which remind me. Meta-remembering.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
mike pence is wild for horse cock and he doesnt care who knows

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm gonna un-bookmark this thread, I'm tired of being reminded that Mike Pence hosed a horse

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Guy Goodbody posted:

I'm gonna un-bookmark this thread, I'm tired of being reminded that Mike Pence hosed a horse

weak

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Today I have learned that Vice President Mike Pence has had sexual intercourse with a horse.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

giving it up, much like michael "mike" pence around horses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Guy Goodbody posted:

noooo