Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
why would the vice president gently caress a horse, he could call on any number of russian hookers, hell, they probably stock like a dozen the white house in secret rooms guarded by the capitol police much like the republican health care bill

pence so dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
hello i am from the distant future i saw your thread and you might be interested to know that in the year 24096 every elementary school child is taught that mike pence was buried inside a horse, with another horse inside him

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i confess most of the times i remember that mike pence hosed a horse, it's because this thread just got bumped

but i sure do remember that mike pence knows the insides and outsides of horses, carnally

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
mike pence has had this dream every christmas eve since he was 11

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
mike pence is not a zoophile because he only fucks horses in states where it's legal

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
wtf does anybody have access past the telegraph's paywall

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/12/26/genetically-engineered-super-horses-born-2019-could-soon-compete/

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
found this online, not sure if it's the same mike pence

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
mike pence's favorite artist is maurizio cattelan, mike loves how he blends absurd humor and sensuous in your face eroticism

cattelan actually owns, google his poo poo its good

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
mike pence knows you can't just BUY a horse though, not if you want it to be real

you have to seduce her

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

reignonyourparade posted:

Inside of a man. Outside of a horse.
You're wrong.

the quote is "there is nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse"

it simply dictates that of the infinite multitude of things that can be applied to the inside of a man, the very best of all is the outside of a horse

however, it does NOT imply that applying, for example, the outside of a man to the inside of a horse would not be good; in fact it does not even rank the two options in order

whether or not mike pence fucks horses as well as being hosed by them is not possible to answer based on known scripture alone and should therefore be left a matter of private faith and conscience

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

this is kinda weird and i probably shouldn't admit this in the mike pence thread but now i want one of these things and i don't even know why

it's not sexual, i mean that thing doesn't even have a tailpipe

i just wanna ride/drive it around the courthouse and hitch it up to the dog fountain

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i am reminded of that time when mike pence hosed a horse's rear end

(the horse's rear end is his president, donald j. trump)

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
saw him on the news and remembered

he hosed a horse lol

what a great vice president, hope mother never finds out (j/k she knows all about it and is not jealous at all)

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
when mike and mother were courting

https://twitter.com/panelpulp/status/1040865469043896320

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
my warlock just tuned his scrying bowl to air force one six months from now, and guys i think we might have some interesting times ahead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/madhukishwar/status/1142978945349849088

show this to mike pence and he'll look at Mother with brand new eyes