Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

Did he actually?

You know what never mind. It doesn't matter. Mike Pence hosed A Horse

this

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

mike pense hosed a horce

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that vice president mike pence hosed, and was hosed by, a horse

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i always knew there was somethign off about that mike pence guy

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

please also bump this thread every time mike pence fucks a horse

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

sometimes i read this thread title and my :spergin: acts up and goes "he got hosed BY a horse"

he probably did gently caress a horse though

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

ok this is getting ridiculous, vice president mike pence hosed and sucked his way through four horses gauntlet style today. I think they're just doing it to distract us from other stuff at this point. they're killing all the horses every time and its starting to seem like that's part of pence's twisted obsession that the horses all die afterward, so I don't even think he even loves the horses anymore.

I was reading a wapo article about it and apparently it was an open secret in indiana that pence was a horse fucker, but everyone took it to mean that he was putting his penis in the horses, which in indiana can be overlooked, hell, its kind of haughty taughty to only gently caress the most majestic of barn yard holes. Anyway, lot of people feeling burnt and distrusting now that they know he's the mr hands kind of horse fucker, so we haven't been the first to get derailed by the distinction.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

hey guys i know we're all having a good time here but lets keep in mind whats really important: mike pence hosed a horse

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

please, keep ted cruz talk in another thread, one that is not about mike pence loving a horse. please do not talk about ted cruz in a thread about a horse loving mike pence, either

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

now, to get this thread back on topic: mike pence hosed a horse

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Homeless Friend posted:

the name of the horse? ted cruz

god drat :sbahj:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

bump

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:eyepop:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

bump

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

a casual observer may see this thread and believe that the posters here are saying rude things about mike pence's wife. however, this is not the case, as mike pence has hosed a real, actual horse, and not his wife

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

ajkalan posted:

Let's Play Crusader Kings 2 - Episode LXIX: Mike Pence Makes Love to a Horse

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Roosevelt posted:

hay this isn't a very nice thread. it behooves me to step in and mention that vice president mike pence would say "neigh" were he to be approached by a sexually mature stallion, albeit a good-looking one. that type of behavior would surely cock-up his hole political career

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Guy Goodbody posted:

I'm gonna un-bookmark this thread, I'm tired of being reminded that Mike Pence hosed a horse

noooo

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Xand_Man posted:

Whether Mike Pence is loving horses is his business

And business is good

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

havent been keeping up with this thread for a while, is mike pence still a horsefucker

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

incredible

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

been hearing rumors that mike pence got banned from the stables in indianapolis

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/938206379160023040

:thunk:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

mike pence hosed a horse while on a helicopter

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

fool on the table
genius in the stable

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

mike pence transplants his brain with a horse so he can finally be hosed by a horse anytime he wants but in a tragic truly twilight zone worthy twist he finds that,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

The Nastier Nate posted:

There's a Montessori school near me with a wooden horse out front and whenever we drive by my son yells "HORSEY!"

When he's older I'll explain to him why daddy giggles when he says that.

are u mike pence???? :stare: