Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

posters ITT seem to think 'gently caress' is a synonym of "thrust your penis into something" when it is actually like an old farming term about germinating plants or some poo poo and can apply either to either participant during sex. Like, if a woman walked up to you at a party and whispered in your ear "I want to gently caress you", would you assume and act on that information as if you were in for a pegging?

wait it's not? gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

actually i just bumped this thread because i remembered ted hosed a rat

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Malinois posted:

Welp, that's permanently seared into my brain.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

kissing horses
ingratiating horses
succubus with horses
in bed with a horse

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Top City Homo posted:

This reminds me that Vice President Michael Pence's wife, Karen Pence, is a cuckquean. This is due to the unassailable fact that our Vice President is married and his wife is unaware that he fancies being buggered in his various orifices by a horse's turgid reproductive member.

he posted about it on twitter so im pretty sure she knows that mike pence fucks horses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

a horse with no name has been through the desert on mike pence