Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence created a beautiful and moving performance art piece about the holocaust, during which he took six feet of horse cock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

if you lined up all the horse cock that mike pence has taken in his life, it would reach mars and back

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

"what does not kill me makes me stronger" -- mike pence

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

making a post in the bump this thread every time you remember that mike pence hosed a horse thread

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

someone just told me mike pence hosed a horse. is that true?

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

okay got it

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

bump

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

the only diversity mike pence strives for is being hosed by all different breads, sizes, ages and dick types of horses

an actual dog has issued a correction as of 14:10 on Oct 16, 2017

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence takes meticulous notes about the size and shape of the horse cock he takes up the rear end. they are deeply valued by researchers.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence hosed a horse

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

"There's nothing gay about taking horse cock up the rear end." — Mike Pence

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

At one point in my life I was unaware that Mike Pence fucks horses. I was a loser, a scrub, and a virgin. Now all I think about during the day, and what a dream about at night, is Mike Pence belly and guy full of horse nut. It has changed me, for the first time in my life I have vitality. I got a job and was so good at it they made me the CEO. I met a beautiful woman and made her my wife, and we have three beautiful daughters. I am unstoppable, I get things done, and I'm never not thinking of Mike Pence's rear end full of horse cock.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

report!!! this is not mike pence!!! it's his body double!!!!!

the real mike pence was getting hosed by a horse

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Feranon posted:

the fact that mike pence hosed a horse doesn't bring me as much joy as it did before tbh

it's just

not even that weird anymore

our world keeps accelerating towards........something

and it's happening at such ludicrous speed now and everything is so off the wall bonkers what when you remember vice president mike pence likes horse cock, it's just like "oh, yeah, that. ehhhhh:geno:"

there are few things you can really count on in life: the cycle of life and death, day turns into night then into day, the piss tape is real, and mike pence fucks horses. it may not bring joy but it can bring comfort.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Mike Pence hosed a horse while thinking about Regan

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

we're 46 pages away from the 69th page of the mike pence horse loving thread

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

are you worried that life is short, and that some day mike pence will die and then no longer be hosed by a horse? do not be worried. when mike pence dies he'll be impaled upon a horse cock so he can be hosed by a horse for eternity.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Mayor Dave posted:

And God willing it won't be his last

there have been countless rodeos

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

reignonyourparade posted:

It was SEVERAL horses

it's been way more than seven

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Lord of Pie posted:

like that picture of the guy with the big wad of cigarettes in his mouth but with horsecock

that undersells just how many horse cocks are inside mike pence

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

The Nastier Nate posted:

When I went to unlock my computer at work today, the lock screen, which windows rotates regularly, was a mighty white steed galloping along a beach. I saw it and immediately thought of that time that Mike Pence, the vice president of the united states, hosed a horse.

it's not "that time" it's the many times constantly that mike pence fucks horses

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

horse semen has given mike pence super powers that all relate to being able to take more horse cock

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

crazy cloud posted:

i'm bumping this thread because i remembered that mike pence hosed a horse, it's as simple as that, and next time, i'm just gonna emptyquote

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Mike Pence FUCKS

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Horses specifically

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Mike Pence's
belly and gut
is full of horse nut

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence
belly and gut
full of horse nut

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

donald trump does not gently caress mike pence

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

horses tho....

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

horses gently caress mike pence

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence has a fantasy of being a mare, majestically carrying ronald reagan through the fields, after which reagan turns into a horse and fucks him

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

crazy cloud posted:

i'm bumping this thread because i remembered that mike pence hosed a horse, it's as simple as that, and next time, i'm just gonna emptyquote

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Retromancer posted:

What's this I hear about Mike Pence loving whores?

you are mistaken, he fucks HORSES

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Feranon posted:

way to spoil the central plot point of my animorphs fanfic rear end in a top hat

on topic: mike pence has a lot of biblical knowledge......of our equine friends

it's not a fic... it's real

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Retromancer posted:

Those days have passed.

this is NOT TRUE!! Mike Pence is still an EXPERT at taking horse cock of all shapes and sizes!! His EXTREMELY VIRILE COLON is a medical MIRACLE.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Feranon posted:

them horses wreck pence's seat, til his colon meat is hangin' to his feet

but it's like a rubber band it just snaps back up within a few seconds like FWIP

and voila, he's nice and tight for next time

THE AMAZING COLON OF OUR VICE PRESIDENT MICHAEL PENCE

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Zoran posted:

Mike Pence
gently caress Horse

He Did

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

john mccain has requested that trump not be at his funeral but he does want the horsefucker mike pence there, presumably so everyone can watch pence get hosed by a horse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

the loving family of john mccain, loudly weeping, their tears mixed with the sound of a horse reaming mike pence's rear end