Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence considered castrating himself so he would be sure he would never cum while getting hosed by horses (and therefore be gay) but he has never even leaked a little pre while being hosed by horse cock so it isn't necessary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

no one but me is remembering that mike pence hosed a horse, that's okay I'll keep posting

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I can feel it. I can feel the universe. mike pence is being hosed by horses

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence is riding a sea of horse cock into the future

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

disgusting, mike pence doesn't take horse cock out of love but because he can and must

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence doesn't love or hate the horses he fucks, he doesn't think about them at all. they are just meat for his anus

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Parahexavoctal posted:

to emphasize the many times daily Mike Pence is anally violated by horses is to shamefully neglect the many times daily Mike Pence fellates horses.

don't call it fellate that sounds gay but yes mike pence belly and gut full of horse nut

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Xand_Man posted:

Should have been locked 1/20

maybe but it's not like we've stopped remembering

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Delta-Wye posted:

now when i remember, i think about how much more time mike has to do the things he loves.

lmao if you think anything came before loving horses

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Parahexavoctal posted:

Posting about Mike Pence's insatiable lust for stallion penis in all his orifices, and his deeply suppressed grief that his nostrils, ears, and eye sockets are simply too small to accommodate them, is a hobby, not an addiction. We can stop any time we want.

nothing is impossible for mike pence, if it involves taking horse cock

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

he

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

He

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/jdcrowley/status/1432410385798270976

pence 100% covid immune

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

he still be doin it

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

he

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Mike Pence kills every horse he fucks he has no problem with horses dying. This is not about love

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

this is about his gutt

it must be perpetually filled with horse nutt

thats all it is

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

every horse every hole all at once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog