Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

it literally just happened and is all I can think about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

thought it was some kind of weird tradition when I saw VP Mike Pence jacking off that horse who won the kentucky derby and then licking his hands clean, but now, now I don't know.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

in retrospect it all makes sense. governor of indiana, full backstage access at all those 4-H fairs. hes the trump of horse fuckers I wonder if the two bonded over that.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

dumb bastards let a horse fucker guard the horse house

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

he hosed a horse into himself.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

posters ITT seem to think 'gently caress' is a synonym of "thrust your penis into something" when it is actually like an old farming term about germinating plants or some poo poo and can apply either to either participant during sex. Like, if a woman walked up to you at a party and whispered in your ear "I want to gently caress you", would you assume and act on that information as if you were in for a pegging?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

ok this is getting ridiculous, vice president mike pence hosed and sucked his way through four horses gauntlet style today. I think they're just doing it to distract us from other stuff at this point. they're killing all the horses every time and its starting to seem like that's part of pence's twisted obsession that the horses all die afterward, so I don't even think he even loves the horses anymore.

I was reading a wapo article about it and apparently it was an open secret in indiana that pence was a horse fucker, but everyone took it to mean that he was putting his penis in the horses, which in indiana can be overlooked, hell, its kind of haughty taughty to only gently caress the most majestic of barn yard holes. Anyway, lot of people feeling burnt and distrusting now that they know he's the mr hands kind of horse fucker, so we haven't been the first to get derailed by the distinction.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

just got reminded today is the preakness, and there is a greater than 0% percent chance that the vice president of the united states, michael meyers pence, will let one of those horses inside of him.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You know sometimes when i see our vice president, mike penice, face red and straining in the throws of his insatiable barnyard lust, greased from head to toe, legs quivering akimbo beneath some once noble beast, face brimming with the most intense undeserved pride, for a moment i rememver that i am a slave, but this maniac before me is freer than god himself.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

sometimes he has the horse wear a little suit tailored to fit a horse, pence is always naked though.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

vice president mike pence was, as usual, under a horse, when one of the family cats made the fatal mistake of looking him directly in the eyes.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

mike pence drained the horse juice from a horse and now carries a small foal in his vice presidential womb

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Stinky Wizzleteats has issued a correction as of 00:22 on Jun 16, 2017

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Vice President horse mommy

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

centaur or bojack horsemanlike monstrosity I would imagine. or cronenberg horror. I like to imagine its just a normal little horse but with mike pence's hair.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Mike Pence is now covered by a barbary horse. His sons neigh at him, he has coursers for cousins and gennets for germans. Even now he maketh with stallion the beast with two backs.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Michael j foxishly: doc, im from the future, im from 2019!
Me: bullshit, whose the president in 2019?
Fox: Mike Pence!
Me: Mike Pence? The horse fucker mike pence? I suppose mr hands is the secretary of state!

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Thought of a trump name (fatty trumpkin) which is one letter off from tom bombadils horses name which reminded me and now here i am, mentally reliving that awful equine VP carnality celebrated by bumping this thread of threads

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

a horse gently caress him

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

mike pence thinkin bout that gently caress horse

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

mike pence hosed that horsey cock clean off

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

today they put sparklers on the horse and it scared the horse and the horse hurt vice president mike pence in his rear end in a top hat.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

gently caress a horse of course of course

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

gently caress your horse and the mike pence he rode in on

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Mike Pence, horse pocket

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Pence needs to lay off the ponies

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

vice president mike pence vigorously stuffing horse cock in his poo hole

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Vice President Mike Pence, soaked in fresh horse semen: Donny, have you tried, have you taken my advice, and tried your hand at horse loving?
Donald Trump: No, it looks gross, and painful.
VPMP, as another horse is rotated into the room: You gotta try it.
Donald Trump: It's just so big and, I just don't get it Mike.
VPMP, kneeling now beneath the horse: Well you don't have to start with the horses champ, just go suck off your dog or something. Maybe that really racist one you're always talking about.
DJT: I don't know Mike. Maybe, maybe Mike.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

pence spends a lot of his day in one of those spherical life support things like darth vader, but its just horse cock shaped dildos hanging from its ceilibg and also the seat is a horse dildo

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

every 30 seconds hes drenched and enema'd in a constantly replenishing horse semen nutrient soup

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

its 2:40 est a and horse is buried to the hilt in VP michael pinse

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

for the horse he is totally gay

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

he get a hors hosed in he

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

michael pence, michael pence, born in a barn been fuckin since

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

stallions beware, stallions beware,
he cummin, he cummin

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

just to be clear imma take this slow,
the vice president is a barnyard hoe,
he aint fuckin chickens, aint fuckin the goats,
he draining out the juices from the stallion scroats

covered in the semen
ready for a reamin,
every single day dudes horse cock dreamin

he got minor power, lotta christian fans,
but none of them suspect hes the og mr hands

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

it is well established that pence is a power bottom, and when his anus hoovers up a 16 incher to the hilt, if that aint fuckin i dont know what

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

with a gently caress gently caress here and a gently caress gently caress there,
here a gently caress there a gently caress pences butt is whats hosed

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Wild horses, for them mike pence is gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Mike Pence was found not guilty today of charges related to him not taking horsey nut up the back hole