Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Dark Weasel posted:

I believe he was hosed by the horse, but what is not in dispute is whether or not he and the horse hosed. They did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

horse cock

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

sometimes i read this thread title and my :spergin: acts up and goes "he got hosed BY a horse"

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

i thought of finally getting a horse in the hit nintendo game, breath of the wild but then i remembered

michael pence had intercourse

not with his wife, but with a horse

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

mike pence

in

the horse in the pence

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPwOfwhpiW8

i remembered this out of the blue and the first thing that came to mind was a horse

on mike pence

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

i saw a horse

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

i was finishing up my take home test and one of the words that came to mind for no apparent reason was "horsey"

which immediately reminded me that mike pence, the vice president of the united states of america, was hosed by a horse

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

i heard a horse sound effect in this video stream i'm watching and i immediately thought

ronald reagan got hosed by a horse

somehow it wasn't "mike pence got hosed by a horse" at first but it naturally came afterwards

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/QKE563V.mp4

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Nichael posted:

mikey cummed inside a horses butt
glad he's mixing it up a little

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/938198831547797504

mueller flipping pence with some prime rear end stallions?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

mueller: "keep putting off that interview, there'll be more like this. consider carefully."

pence: :qq:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Flavius Belisarius posted:

I have kind of a confession I really would like you all to be aware of and it's been bothering me for some time.

I'm not sure if I'm alone in this or not, but I actually remember that Mike Pence hosed a horse many more times than I bump this thread.
that's okay i get reminded that mike pence consumes stallion cum lots of times but i don't post because i'm busy with class work :glomp:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

does mike pence being hosed by a horse count as miscegenation :thunk:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

an actual dog posted:

🎶No one takes horse cock like Mike Pence™️🎶

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

elizabeth warren mentioned the wrong animal to the question "who will be your mike pence", which reminded me that mike pence got hosed by a horse