Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol he didn't just gently caress a horse while thinking about reagan he tweeted about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/863431198957285377

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
horse holster

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
do i honestly think mike pence has had a horse in his rear end? no. I don't actually honestly think that.

But I think he has thought about it.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

StashAugustine posted:

actually i just bumped this thread because i remembered ted hosed a rat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWnyb0FNsfo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i kinda like ted cruz, he seems like he would be fun to hang out with.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qejH9cB6xTE

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

TWIST FIST posted:

now, to get this thread back on topic

I believe what vaporwave has to do with buddhism is the realization of the failures of utopia, as it never takes the present into context, its all about the World of Tomorrow which never comes. The music itself isn't unpleasant, it is what it is communicating to us, the mass unconsiousness of society prior to our present moment. Vaporwave can be thought of as an alarm clock to us, telling us to wake up into awareness. No soul does not mean desolation Fernando, in fact it means quite the opposite.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
you fools
this was not just run of the mill horse hockey
this was horsesex followed by a tweet with a reagan quote about how loving a horse is good for you

get. on. his. level.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
It is the 10th day of June, 2017. I am Alex Jones your host. And I can undoubtedly, with butterflies in my stomach, which I never have, even speaking in front of thousands of people in a hall, I can unequivocally tell you that this is going to be the most important broadcast hands down that I have ever done. Now we have not been blindsided by news the Vice President, Mike Pence had, allegedly, intercourse, with a horse, but it’s almost like a bus that ran me over ten years ago, it’s old news to us. But the new news is that it’s now breaking nationwide and worldwide, and is a symbol and an indicator of the sleeping giant that is America awakening.

And the entire globalist program has been built and designed to block what you are about to see unfold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
he *bragged* about it on twitter