Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.twitch.tv/zoasty Here you go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

you owe me a new mouse op, couldnt click fast enough

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll use this thread to let everyone know I got addicted to Super Street Fighter II Turbo once I tried it so I play that on Fightcade... Hit your boy up.

inkajoo
Oct 4, 2015

nyes
now he's practicing/doing a metroid 3 speedrun (can't tell) and wow! he will reload his save several times just to shave off a few pixels of Samus' movement. what an incredible waste of time.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

inkajoo posted:

now he's practicing/doing a metroid 3 speedrun (can't tell) and wow! he will reload his save several times just to shave off a few pixels of Samus' movement. what an incredible waste of time.

gently caress you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

inkajoo posted:

This is one of the most failure posts I have ever seen. First of all dude, he's one of the world's best speed runners of that game, second off, that's one of the most competitive speedrunning games ever, and third off... Dude... That's the drat point of speed running. Grow up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Inkajoo if you don't finght me in Super Turbo in the next 15 minutes you will be probated for AT LEAST 30 minutes.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

OI'm drunk listening to Pixies songs on YouTube.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

OI'm drunk listening to Pixies songs on YouTube.

I'm, also drink Watchign IAteYourPie play Player Unknown Battle Grounds and reading up on how to play Ca,my in Super Trubo.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'm, also drink Watchign IAteYourPie play Player Unknown Battle Grounds and reading up on how to play Ca,my in Super Trubo.

*holldsup closed fist, tears sreaming down face *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVyS9JwtFoQ

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The only pixye song I mknow of off the top ofmy head is Monkey gone to heaven sinc eit so n the "Left of the Dial Dispatches from the 80s Underground" compilation album.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

i too pretend ive never heard where is my mind

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my favorite doolite song is wave of mutilatoin i reckon

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The only pixye song I mknow of off the top ofmy head is Monkey gone to heaven sinc eit so n the "Left of the Dial Dispatches from the 80s Underground" compilation album.

Dude, you need to realize how loving Feels pixies songs are. particularly: Allison, Monkey gone to Heaven

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Usually when I get drunk I end up watching videos of Blackmores Night which is the renaissance folk rock band of Richie Blackmore of deep purple fame, and his wife Candice Night, whom is the wife I wish I could havem and I watch the videos and wish I could somehow kill Ricthei Blackmore and marry his wife like and old timey style duel for the hand in marriage of Richie Blackmore's wife. But I don't know how to play the hurdy gurdy and he does. Nor do I know any other old instruments. OR any at all. I twould be a sad marriage buit I still wish it was true.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dude, you need to realize how loving Feels pixies songs are. particularly: Allison, Monkey gone to Heaven

When he says if the devil is six the God IS SEVEN! the nGOD IS SEVEN! I gety some pretty mighty feels my man.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Usually when I get drunk I end up watching videos of Blackmores Night which is the renaissance folk rock band of Richie Blackmore of deep purple fame, and his wife Candice Night, whom is the wife I wish I could havem and I watch the videos and wish I could somehow kill Ricthei Blackmore and marry his wife like and old timey style duel for the hand in marriage of Richie Blackmore's wife. But I don't know how to play the hurdy gurdy and he does. Nor do I know any other old instruments. OR any at all. I twould be a sad marriage buit I still wish it was true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvwfMXnNPdo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Pixies singer is abadass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

An underwater guy who controlled the sea.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

frank black is epic epic for the win

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The Pixies singer is abadass.

FTW

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I remember my mind being blwon when I looked up a live version of the song and the part where he sings nearly soprano which I thought was done by a chorus of women , was him, well I was completely shocked and in awe of Black Francis FTW.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir4iDEmSrg8

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pixies ftgdw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc0Mv4Iyxvc

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

velouria is coincidentally one of the best units in fire emblem: conquest

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
yeah, pixies are good. not sure what my favorite album is, but i think surfer rosa?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

frank black is epic epic for the win

teenager of the year is one of favorite albums ever

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

sector_corrector posted:

yeah, pixies are good. not sure what my favorite album is, but i think surfer rosa?

This sounds lame as hell but the first time I listened to Surfer Rosa in high school it blew my drat mind lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

This sounds lame as hell but the first time I listened to Surfer Rosa in high school it blew my drat mind lol

theres nothing lame about this.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
eh, i mean the first time i listened to surfer rosa was prob. in middle school when my brother played it for me. how else are you going to hear something like that for the first time?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

sector_corrector posted:

eh, i mean the first time i listened to surfer rosa was prob. in middle school when my brother played it for me. how else are you going to hear something like that for the first time?

In 2004 from the illegal files subforums on Somethingawful that you talked your mom into paying $10 to reg you for

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
trompe le monde ftmfw

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

ol yeller posted:

trompe le monde ftmfw

planet of sound + allec eiffel is so badass

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i was listening to death to the pixies today because of this thread. what's everyone's favorite b-side? mine is the winterlong cover.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

i was listening to death to the pixies today because of this thread. what's everyone's favorite b-side? mine is the winterlong cover.

omg. ive been looking for this song for years. thank you

pixies were the best concert i've ever been to. visited friends in NYC for thanksgiving 8 or 9 years ago. they had a show starting at 1am thanksgiving morning and played like 30 songs. it was insane

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

when i last saw pixies they played a second encore and it was epic because they clearly weren't planning to, and instead had been backstage ripping cones, so they came out visibly extremely high and laughing at everything

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
they did something weird at the end of the thanksgiving show too. they finished up a 2nd encore around at about 3:30am, said their goodbyes and left the stage. house lights came on like the show was over, people working the venue started directing people out. it was like this for a few minutes and about half the audience was already gone. then they rushed back on stage out of nowhere and jumped into where is my mind. no one saw it coming, it was loving awesome

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bone machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mysterious loyall X posted:

gently caress you.

• Locked thread