Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

sector_corrector posted:

i was listening to death to the pixies today because of this thread. what's everyone's favorite b-side? mine is the winterlong cover.

Probably Manta Ray or the U.K. Surf version of Wave of Mutilation

I saw them on their first reunion tour and it was badass as hell. They played basically every song I wanted to hear, something from every album and some b-sides like Into the White

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic drinking feels: riding in a southern backwoods on a OHV with your pa and his dog drinking Bud Ice from a deliverance style convenience store/laundromat/Bar/BBQ/shower blasting George Straight and Warren Zevon on the sound system in the Honda Pioneer.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Epic drinking feels: riding in a southern backwoods on a OHV with your pa and his dog drinking Bud Ice from a deliverance style convenience store/laundromat/Bar/BBQ/shower blasting George Straight and Warren Zevon on the sound system in the Honda Pioneer.

warren zevon owns

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

ol yeller posted:

warren zevon owns

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

• Locked thread