Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.twitch.tv/zoasty Here you go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll use this thread to let everyone know I got addicted to Super Street Fighter II Turbo once I tried it so I play that on Fightcade... Hit your boy up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

inkajoo posted:

now he's practicing/doing a metroid 3 speedrun (can't tell) and wow! he will reload his save several times just to shave off a few pixels of Samus' movement. what an incredible waste of time.

This is one of the most failure posts I have ever seen. First of all dude, he's one of the world's best speed runners of that game, second off, that's one of the most competitive speedrunning games ever, and third off... Dude... That's the drat point of speed running. Grow up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Inkajoo if you don't finght me in Super Turbo in the next 15 minutes you will be probated for AT LEAST 30 minutes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

OI'm drunk listening to Pixies songs on YouTube.

I'm, also drink Watchign IAteYourPie play Player Unknown Battle Grounds and reading up on how to play Ca,my in Super Trubo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The only pixye song I mknow of off the top ofmy head is Monkey gone to heaven sinc eit so n the "Left of the Dial Dispatches from the 80s Underground" compilation album.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Usually when I get drunk I end up watching videos of Blackmores Night which is the renaissance folk rock band of Richie Blackmore of deep purple fame, and his wife Candice Night, whom is the wife I wish I could havem and I watch the videos and wish I could somehow kill Ricthei Blackmore and marry his wife like and old timey style duel for the hand in marriage of Richie Blackmore's wife. But I don't know how to play the hurdy gurdy and he does. Nor do I know any other old instruments. OR any at all. I twould be a sad marriage buit I still wish it was true.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dude, you need to realize how loving Feels pixies songs are. particularly: Allison, Monkey gone to Heaven

When he says if the devil is six the God IS SEVEN! the nGOD IS SEVEN! I gety some pretty mighty feels my man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Pixies singer is abadass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

An underwater guy who controlled the sea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I remember my mind being blwon when I looked up a live version of the song and the part where he sings nearly soprano which I thought was done by a chorus of women , was him, well I was completely shocked and in awe of Black Francis FTW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic drinking feels: riding in a southern backwoods on a OHV with your pa and his dog drinking Bud Ice from a deliverance style convenience store/laundromat/Bar/BBQ/shower blasting George Straight and Warren Zevon on the sound system in the Honda Pioneer.

• Locked thread