Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Alright goons I'm jumping into the game, tag is elscorcho4965

So my specs on my laptop (lawl) are as follows

Intel i5 2.30ghz
16 gigs of RAM
And a GeForce gtx 1060

What would be ideal settings for good framerates n such?

Happy fragging

Also are you able to grind out for BJ and DoomGuy? Or is that just straight up purchasing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

MysteriousStranger posted:

Grinding out champs is easy. Save your $ real bucks for puchasing the weapons you like from the store.

Game is fun on a bun, after playing pubg for almost a year straight, this is a massively great pallette cleanser and fun. Just straight up arcadey feel weapons feel good for the most part, but I do miss me a UT flak cannon. Speaking of alternate weapons, are they just reskins or do they have different stats from their default counterparts?

Ran into a TDM game with at least two people dual wielding BJ at the same time, gotta say that's kinda annoying when trying to blow them up into gooey bits. Telefragging is still really satisfying.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Thanks guys

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

After reading the thread it seems I should appreciate DoomGuy more. I love LOVE using my Guy Gardner colored BJ Blazko. Plus I absolutely dig just dual wielding super shotties and lightning guns to demolish fools.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Uncle Kitchener posted:

After 300 backpacks, I finally got the Q1 rocketlauncher and Nyx's wings. Fair enough, I guess since the game just autocompleted my rune challenges for me too.

How did you get 300 backpacks??? I only had 90.