Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

:ssj:goku i won't do what u tell me:ssj:

Jabor posted:

Without buying anything, you have access to Ranger, Scalebearer, and whatever the rotating champion-of-the-week is.

Just enough characters to enter the duel mode.

Wait isn't BJ free as well? I only started in maybe June and I've got Ranger, Scalebearer, BJ and Doom (which I unlocked with favour), or did I somehow unlock him another way?

Do champs sometimes come in reliquaries as well, or was that an older way of getting them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

West007 posted:

How does the damage counter on the scoreboard work? One game I got the 5k damage medal and scoreboard only showed 3,5k damage. Then some other game I didnt feel like I was doing too well and got 5k on the scoreboard. Maybe it was a different medal with a 5000 on it? I have no idea.

I've wondered this myself, my best guess is maybe the scoreboard shows you damage for your favourite/most used weapon in the match, and the "epic match" medals is your overall damage? Or it doesn't include ability damage?

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Can team mates see visor's wallhack?

No, only visor can see it, but Strogg's drone highlights enemies for teammates

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

Agoat posted:

Okay, punching the poo poo out of people with Doomguy is great.

My favourite thing to do in blood covenant is wait underneath the quad spawn at the slipgate that leads directly to the quad, pop berserker, jumping through a second before it spawns, then just punching anyone at quad damage on the way out.

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

HoboWithAShotgun posted:

Anyone speak Russian? This guy was eerily prescient, like he was walling. A few times he would go for a rail literally right as I entered his LoS going for rockets when he was near the LG, or just find me immediately when I was hiding quietly without any weapon out that makes a noise.

not a russian speaker but looks like it's "hosed loving arcade game" or something like that

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

ahh. cool.

thought i did get the boomstick a couple chests later, after already having the diablo :getin:

I wish the champs on the lobby screen/victory screens showed your currently equipped shotgun/railgun or whatever, instead of the default

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

quote:

Shotgun
• Rate of Fire 800 to 1000 ms

damnit :(

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

For the F2Pers did they change the favour price of each champion? I could have sworn it was a flat 250,000 but today it showed 50k/125k/250k after i picked up three of em, and the next one showed 250k again

The Joe Man posted:

Fuuuuuck, I've been wasting favor on backpacks since it would take literal months to hit the 250k again. Overall great change if they did but poo poo.

Also, I'm predicting now that Athena will be MASSIVELY overpowered in CTF (assuming they keep abilities in).

Yeah I kind of anticipated down the line there might be "sales" on champs so I banked up about 600,000 or so, but a scaling price with a hard limit is pretty drat good too. I'm like 99% sure I somehow got BJ in a reliquary or something too because I've got him unlocked (and assumed he came with Scalebearer or something) but I never actually put down favour/plat for him

KRILLIN IN THE NAME fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Oct 12, 2018

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

75 damage telefrag sucks. that's not a telefrag that's less damage than a direct hit rocket

ndub posted:

double tapping your orb to get a free kill when you slam into someone around a corner sucks worse

I think I've only ever gotten "deadly slipgate" by quickly tapping, the "shub slayer" one seems to need more precise timing? I've only ever gotten that one when leading shots/tracking enemies off of bouncepads. or maybe I just suck

KRILLIN IN THE NAME fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Nov 1, 2018

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

The Kins posted:

There will also be a new event, Team Eisen vs. Team Clutch, with all champions available in the free rotation. Everyone who participates gets prizes, but which team wins determines what those prizes are.

Why is Strogg in the human's side rather than robot side

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

3 chests for anyone who already had the Scalebearer lore skin before the Athena event I guess

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

I wish there was a way to queue for multiple modes. Like not just DM/TDM/Sacrifice/the other one, but all those *and* instagib and whatever other arcade modes are. I wanna do everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

Jiro posted:

How did you get 300 backpacks??? I only had 90.

In progress rune challenges with backpacks as rewards + I think leftover favour was converted to backpacks