Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Galena is only gonna see play in a compete squad who coordinates to move as one as a murder ball and drops a totem after each fight. As a solo queue pick she'll be like any other healer picked solo in a team game hot trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I think the reason you're allowed to pick which obelisk is yours in Sacrifice is that you can pick a location that works better for your team and can give you a big advantage over choosing which you want to defend based on your teams strengths. I think as people get used to the mode first capture is gonna be very hotly contested cause of that

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Yeah I'm actually really happy how they have the abilities right now. They can help out if used right but someone more skilled in movement and aiming will still win over someone who's less skilled, regardless of abilities. There's never anything like counter picking a champion like in Overwatch it all boils down to which works best with your skill as a player

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Stupid question but how do I talk all in this game instead of just my team?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Slash is pretty fun once you get used to her crouch slide. It follows your mouse so you can grind around corners after a strafe jump and it carries momentum for a few seconds before decaying so you can strafe jump, grind around a corner, and continue strafe jumping without losing much speed

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

IronicDongz posted:

beaten but super shotgun is on every map

btw making hard turns around corners while going fast as Slash by sliding is fun

Slash is probably my favorite champion to play as because of that. Roller derby with guns :getin:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Sacrifice is a neat mode but given how movement based QC is having a stationary area one team camps in kind of negates like half the abilities and passives of champions since so many are based on moving. It’s just not a good QC mode

Also that new gore system is going to make air shots and super shotgun meat shots so much more satisfying

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Yeah I’ve been playing other things and I need to get back into strafe jumping out of habit again plus getting back into the hang of Slash’s crouch slide. I loved zipping around bends and making someone each a shotgun blast while grinding on my rad techno skates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

cougar cub posted:

As someone who last played during the closed beta there have definitely been some performance improvements.

It seems the only gametype that you can find people for is TDM.

Champion balance is fine in pickup games and I've seen every character used.

Randoms still can't time armor or mega or quad. More for me!

I admit I struggle with this to the point where I want to have a timer screen overlay macro I can activate for each but pubbies seem to ignore all of them most the time, even when the announcer says quad is spawning soon or has spawned. I’ll die my way there, hear it’s spawned announced, take a few seconds to get there and it’s still sitting there with no one around :psyduck: