Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

I used to do the Spotify radio thing to find new songs that I liked, then when I found something I would add that album to a playlist with several other albums I found at the same time, and I'd listen to it on shuffle while riding the train. Any songs that I really liked would get added to a playlist of songs I really like and I'd listen to that on repeat.

Spotify Radio only gives me the same like 3-4 artists over and over though so these days I don't find out about new music at all and I've been listening to the same 28 song playlist for a year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

ive never been much of a songwriter, arranging and engineering feel like my strong points;
the plan is for it to be 99 tracks, some codas, some choruses, some bridges, &c, but no actual songs per se

the idea is that it will be a diff mashup just about every time

the exact tempo wont be maintained but itll all be nice and slow and chill

Can I rap a 30 second verse on your album

deep dish peat moss

Real talk though there was a rapper who did something very similar to that, I can't remember who it was I think it was Canibus? It was something like... dozens of different tracks recorded in parallel and uploaded to a site with controls to fade between them, they all maintained cadence and rhyme scheme with each other so that you could constantly be shuffling the fader and get a new track each time you played it. It's going to bother me now until I can find it

deep dish peat moss

Yeah it was Canibus and it was called poet laureate infinity but I can't find a website with a mixing board anymore. This is like the burning of the library of alexandria

You can read about it here if you're interested
http://rapmusic.com/threads/50-hours-of-canibus-poet-laureate-infinity.1345750/

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 01:01 on May 15, 2017

deep dish peat moss

I get the same thing but for the next song on the playlist I have that song on, I think that's just a sonic familiarity thing... pattern recognition

• Locked thread