Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutonForensic

from my tattered parcel I retrieve a pack of Fruit Stripes gum. I take one piece for myself and lay the rest at the prophetess's feet. I rub on the temporary tattoo in accordance with the ritual. Expecting a font of prescience to spill from her lips, I am instead accosted with a low groan of disapproval. I frantically retrace the ritual I just performed for errors, and in doing so, I notice the temporary tattoo did not fully apply to my bicep! I try to reapply the image, but the incomplete outline of a giraffe is instead smeared into a crude double-shafted phallus. Her groan crescendos into an otherworldly shriek, and I curl up before her hoping that at least my extended family is spared her curses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread