Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Oh nice. Another LP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Raxivace posted:

Hey I have a question. Akurasu lists both SEED and SEED Destiny as a part of the cast list, but I see that you only have the latter here. Is that a goof on Akurasu's part?
The MX LP was a lot of fun so I'm really looking forward to this one.

SEED is unit only and in a pretty unusual way. The plot is only SEED D.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Inferno-sama posted:

Still though, how many games use that? We've got L, the entire Z series (which is 5 games, 7 if you count special disc and Rengoku-hen) and V. Am I missing any?

A bunch, sometimes because the plot of a lot of series involves other dimension. Anything involving Dunbine for example has Byston Well.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Dr. Snark posted:

I really have no idea why Athrun even bothers with the charade in-universe. I mean, in the original Gundam Char wore a mask basically all the time and was using a fake name to begin with so the fact that people don't recognize him when he wears sunglasses isn't that implausible.

In SEED? Athrun was known to be the son of one of the series' major antagonists, never wore a mask of any persuasion, and IIRC was fairly well-known publicly. Hell, just him being around Cagalli would be enough for people who actually knew the guy fairly well to put two and two together. The whole "Alex Dino" thing is so half-assed it's kind of absolutely hilarious.

It's not supposed to be a very good disguise, Athrun just doesn't want to parade around the name of "guy who almost killed everyone on Earth" and says as much. (And of course for full irony they end up running into Zala supporters not long afterwards.)

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I'm sad we only ever got the Macross 7 twice, because "A Macross piloted by one of the very best pilots to ever exist in a SRW game" was hilarious.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

AradoBalanga posted:

They actually have not. There are only 7 games to date that use a single English letter for the title, and most of them have full names that the single letter represents: A(dvance), R(eversal), D(estiny), J(udgment), W (Double, technically a Japanese pun since the DS has two screens and 'W' is used by Japan as a shorthand for the word 'double'), K and this game, L(ink). K is the only one to buck the trend of the letter officially standing for another word.

You missed V(oyage)!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Rigged Death Trap posted:

That looks ZoE as gently caress.

Which reminds me why isnt ZoE in an SRW yet.

Konami.

• Locked thread