Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

If I cared very much for Rebuild, I'd probably be very annoyed at how Banpresto's handled the series so far.

As is, I'm mostly just amused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Brunom1 posted:

: A Beast Mode… who’d have thought they had something like that.

*Ruriruri: That’s the apex of the Dancouga…!

: Haah… haah… haah…

I think you're missing a portrait there.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Ah, yes, the Neo-Neue-Shin-New Divine Crusaders. I was missing the logic of 'in order to make you strong, I had to kill a bunch of people who could have helped the fight' in my mech games.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

HitTheTargets posted:

Presumably a version of SD Gundam based on the Romance, yes?

Yep. Lu Bu is a Talgeese, Diao Chan is a Quebeley, etc.

It's very strange to have SD Gundams alongside regular Gundams, but I suppose it's not any weirder than some of the other choices made in UX.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Main character privileges. Rushbird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Well, I can't wait to see the animation for that combination in OGs. It'll take at least three minutes, I'm sure.

• Locked thread