Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oblique Angle
Feb 11, 2011

God or the devil? Why not surpass them both?!
I'm helping!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oblique Angle
Feb 11, 2011

Yeah I was just going to say that. Presumably when Mazinkaiser's plot gets going Gorgon will poo poo his pants when he meets Jeeg.

Oblique Angle
Feb 11, 2011

Brunom1 posted:

The opening text dump said the Mazinkaiser plot came and went before the game started - the Mycenae, and very likely Gorgon, already got their asses kicked by Kouji. :v:

Which reminds me that Yumi is certainly taking his goddamn sweet time getting the Mazinkaiser fixed and ready to roll.

Oh. Well yeah, jesus christ Yumi what's taking so long? :v:

Oblique Angle
Feb 11, 2011

Did someone say post

Oblique Angle
Feb 11, 2011

Brunom1 posted:

MP Jinrai

*twitch*

Oh, sorry. Must've been something in my subconscious. Maybe a repressed memory or two.

Oblique Angle
Feb 11, 2011

Hell, it's about time, Yumi.

Worth the wait though. A nice dash of stylish animations, a good helping of POWER OVERWHELMING, and dare I say this version of Mazin Kenzan is even better than W's?

Oblique Angle
Feb 11, 2011

Alternate version, since this game has Frontier after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJw3IOAwU34&t=200s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oblique Angle
Feb 11, 2011

Brunom1 posted:

Barring something going horribly wrong, I will absolutely finish this but don’t expect another six-month clear like before.

You say that, but... :v:

Nicely done, notch another one off. Looking forward to the next!

• Locked thread