Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

That looks ZoE as gently caress.

Which reminds me why isnt ZoE in an SRW yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Wouldn't MaRyu mean something more like Demon dragon or Evil Dragon?
Ma being the usual go to prefix for that sort of thing.

(Now i cant get the idea of Elemental Marios powerups out of my head.)

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

IMO, NGE has way overstayed its welcome in SRW. It tends to dominate the overarching story in a way that just isnt novel anymore, and in a way none of the other mainstays do.
And the worst of it is it doesnt really have fallible or human villains, such that the SRW team can't really change how they act and react around significantly, just characters that go through the same developments game after game.

Also im tired of the word script and the goddamn dead sea scrolls

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

GimmickMan posted:

Boy I sure am in the mood for some Evangelion, it would be great if we could get a certain red-headed pilot to join soon.

im not with how straight they play it

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Lasers fall
Everyone dies

• Locked thread