Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
A new Brunom LP! I'm following this and waiting for more updates eagerly.
So we're basically starting with Macross Frontier? Welp time to play Aimo at surround sound for the true Frontier experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

I have no opinion on Reiji yet, but wow I hope we bench Kouichi because he's a special kind of awful. I don't care if he's piloting the main mech, it's not worth it to have a complete prick like that on the team.
Also the Vardant is dumb and I sort of like it a lot. I mean it has swords inside it's wings, that's too ridiculous, I have to see more of it.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

I mean, yeah it's impossible to do it every stage, like with Renton in Z2, but you can bench him on the stages that don't have him as a required unit right?

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Robots 'exist' uuuuuu~

This LP is good, keep the updates coming.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Reiji is kind of a douchnozzle now. I can't even forgive his dumb mech.
Also I can't believe we have a series about Spheres and this was not added to Z. Though Masaki is probabky Asakim in disguise. Is Masaki voiced by Midorikawa?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Brunom1 posted:

I can't link you stuff because of rules, but Citra can run UX and BX pretty much flawlessly now. It's what I'll use to record, sparing me having to dump a boatload of cash getting the stuff that'd be needed to set up a physical 3DS for it.

Seriously, region locking is absurdly stupid and I can't believe it took Nintendo up to the Switch to finally do away with it.

Maybe a Discord Chat so people who aren't technology savvy can do figure things out, because I'm running into problems with Citra on my end?

Regardless, this was another excellent SRW LP. Thanks a ton Brunom. This game was sometimes charming (Alice and Ichitaka were good, and I laughed at how they handled Eva) and sometimes meh (Frontier, everything else OG related), but overall the LP was a good experience.
I hope you do well with UX! I'm excited to see Manga Linebarrel and whatever the SD gundams are.

• Locked thread