Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
Kouichi is sort of impressively dumb, isn't he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Oh no my pacifism has been compromised, time to blow myself and all the senate leaders up.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Relena is just as crazy as the rest of the wing boys, it's great. Wing is a trip that needs to be experienced at least once. Zechs has been pretty useful for me, as most bots with Accel are. I used him as a squad leader early on, and shifted him to a support once I started getting all the Seed and Wing units and had way too many gundams.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

For the EN Save debate, since I had Kenji glued to the Big Shooter for basically the entire game, and the way the AI targets things means the Jeegs aren't targetted all that often means you're better off giving it to your Supers. Goh is a pretty decent choice for it, since if you want him to combine quickly, you pretty much have to strap Mira to him, and you don't get accel or a small bit of EN regen with her. I'd probably just go and save it for the Gaiking out of all of those options though, Daiya gets into a lot of scraps with the enemy and has the range to counter from pretty far away.

Glad to see Kouichi is shaping up a little bit. He just needs some more hot blood in his veins and he'll be a bonafide super robot pilot in no time.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Yep, hope you like towing Athrun around in a crappy zaku for half the game!

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Didn't Godannar release a hentai because they needed more money for the second season?

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

My vote is for Stella. I think they're just more useful as a support character than the other one.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Snitches get Stitches!

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

I can kind of understand you getting in bed with the Alliance to keep war from torching the country again… but what is the goddamn point of sticking up to Logos now?!

I imagine that's supposed to be "sucking up to".

In any case, the Seed destiny stuff is still as dumb as ever.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Ah, then sticking up for, rather than sticking up to. >_> <_<

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Dancouga Nova, because we need to go full bestiality on these GReat Mooks.

(Thanks Hokuto)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

I may not like Macross Frontier, but Lion is a drat good song.

• Locked thread