Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arkanumzilong
Sep 10, 2016

Dr Pepper posted:

Well, the original basic concept of Destiny was a reimagining of Zeta Gundam in the same way that SEED is a reimagining of the original Mobile Suit Gundam.

And yet they failed in every way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanumzilong
Sep 10, 2016

Alacron posted:

Knock it off Char, you're not even in this game.

Char should be in every game

Arkanumzilong
Sep 10, 2016

AradoBalanga posted:

UX is worth LPing just to get a single secret: Andrei Smirnov, who brings Patrick as a bonus. No really, you do a bunch of steps to recruit Andrei, and you get Patrick for free as well. Andrei's GN-XIV is also hilariously one of the better animated units in the game.

Oh, and to show off how easily Zhuge Liang can shatter the game over his knee by being set as your Tactician.

Please tell me this zhuge liang does not use a feather fan...
Just hearing/reading the name zhuge liang on the same paragraph as tactician makes me cringe due to my liking of actual three kingdoms period history, and how badly things get exagerated and twisted in the novel (and even more in the dw games and such, which have also ruined the word benevolence for me)
That and my hatred for the feather fan wielding tactician trope that seems to start with him.
Is this zhuge liang from 00?
Or another series? I need to know so I can stay the hell away from it :p

Arkanumzilong
Sep 10, 2016

Blaze Dragon posted:

He's from SD Gundam, and from what I can see on Google, yes, he does have the fan.

Welp, sd gundam is dead to me :p

Arkanumzilong
Sep 10, 2016
Just once id like for someone to go "I analized all your combat data, know all of your machine specs and created this mech to surpass it all!" And then get absolutely and trvially destroyed by the good guys almost imediately after they stop talking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanumzilong
Sep 10, 2016

Materant posted:

I mean, that's happened virtually every time the Original villains have popped up on a map.

I mean in a way that the plot actually recognizes
Sadly, the og villains always act like they actually put up a fight
I really want for the villain and his ridiculously overpowered looking mech to get destroyed in an event, moments after shwoing
Fun points if the good guys did not even notice it, the defeat happening by accide t while they dealth with some other threat

• Locked thread